TOP-HANDLE CORDLESS CHAINSAW FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
The MSA 161 T is the next generation in cordless top handle chainsaws. This light weight chainsaw features a 40% higher chain speed and 15% increase in motor performance over its predecessor, the MSA 160 T. The low profile, ¼ P chain reduces chain chatter for a smooth and precise finish. The battery-powered chainsaw features a trigger side-lock button for added safety, a large throttle interlock lever and carrying ring for attaching the saw for aerial use. The cordless nature of the new saw means that the MSA 161 T is so quiet in operation that ear defenders are not required while working.
With a run time of up to 42 minutes with the AP 200 battery, this cordless chainsaw is a perfect addition to the fleet.
- Lightweight professional cordless tree maintenance saw for noise-sensitive areas
- Individual tool without battery and without charger
- For trained arborists
- Excellent cutting performance and precise cut
- Easy-to-handle thanks to low weight
- IPX4 rated for working in all weather