MANOEUVRABLE COMPACT TILLER FOR SMALL GARDENS
The STIHL tiller MH 445 is ideal for use on confined plots of land and small flower beds. Compact dimensions and a standard width of 45 cm ensure a high degree of manoeuvrability while working. The working width can be reduced to 25 cm to plough particularly narrow rows. The powerful, durable STIHL EVC petrol engine helps you make quick and easy work of turning the soil. The blades dig into the ground, break up clods of earth and mix the soil with an optimised burrowing action. The height-adjustable brake spur guarantees precision control. The anti-vibration system absorbs the majority of vibrations from the engine, which minimises fatigue and allows you to operate the tiller for longer. Effective balancing and the central handlebar adjustment feature ensure comfortable handling, allowing you to guide the machine ergonomically and with minimal effort. Prior to performing cleaning or assembly work, the STIHL MH 445 can be tipped onto its transport wheels to give easier access to the blades.
- Agile petrol tiller for smaller gardens
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and small flower beds
- With adjustable bar for hassle-free transport and storage
- Standard width of 45 cm can be reduced to 25 cm
- Motor hoe that can be tilted for easier mounting and cleaning of blades