|Operating Weight||16.0 kg|
Powered by M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery
MBW's ScreeDemon™ is one of the most innovative and ergonomically friendly wet screeds on the market. We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Milwaukee Tool in developing our first electric version of the ScreeDemon™.
Along with it being the easiest screed to assemble, it is now the easiest to run wet screed on the market.
- Significantly quieter than an engine version
- Lights improve visibility in darker areas
- Zero emissions make it perfect for indoor work
- Clamp system makes assembly and disassembly fast and easy
- Hand/Arm vibration is 50 to 90% less than the competition
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE SCREEDEMON™ POWERED BY M18™CONCRETE SCREED UNIT ONLY WITHOUT THE SCREED BAR. SCREED BARS SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Powered by an M18 RED LITHIUM battery.
- Magnesium float blade is lightweight and with no cut-out or attached hardware provides maximum strength and easy cleanup.
- Patented dual-level, antivibration system reduces vibration transmitted to the operator.
- The clamping mechanism allows quick and easy attachment and has captured hardware.
- High strength cast aluminium frame.
- Sealed exciter with oversized bearings requires no maintenance.
- Main handle has a walk-in design to allow easy access to lifting points. The handle also folds for easy transport and storage.