Miimo cuts your lawn so you don’t have to.
Honda's range of clever robotic lawnmowers are completely autonomous. They can look after your lawn without any assistance by following the layout of your garden which works off a perimeter boundary wire held in place by wire pegs. It uses a unique digital signal to guide itself round your garden, avoiding any possible interference from electronic devices nearby.
If you’re concerned about slopes in your garden, this Miimo is able to cut on slopes up to 15’ with its high level of traction and grip. Thanks to its rapid reaction lift sensors it will never get stuck in a hole or uneven ground.
It runs off a Lithium-ion battery (18V/2.5Ah), which offers a quiet, reliable and long lasting source of power, which is also very cost efficient to run, and emits zero emissions. This Miimo is able to mow a 400m2 lawn within half a day.
It’s clever enough that when it detects the battery is low it will take itself off to recharge. Then once it’s recharged it will go and pick up where it left off. It’s also quiet and efficient so Miimo can be set to work at night without disturbing you or your neighbours. And if that’s not enough, it’s also weatherproof – so rain or shine your Miimo can work undisturbed.
There’s also no need to worry about safety as Miimo has 360’ bump sensors. This means it will automatically stop its blades when it detects it’s being picked up and will automatically turn away from garden obstacles or pets.
To protect from anti-theft all Miimo models can be protected with the use of a unique security code, which ensures it cannot be used by anyone else but you. It stops and sounds an alarm as soon as it is lifted and the machine will only restarts once your pin number has been accepted.
TAKE ADVANTGE OF OUR FREE SITE SURVEYS. A MEMBER OF OUR ROBOTIC MOWER TEAM WILL VISIT YOUR PREMESIS TO ASCERTAIN WHETHER OR NOT A ROBOTIC MOWER IS RIGHT FOR THE JOB. WE WILL ALSO SUGGEST WHICH MACHINE WOULD BEST MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND PROVIDE YOU WITH AN INSTALLATION QUOTE.
- Map and Mow: Miimo drives around the boundary wire during initial set up, stores a digital map and calculates your garden size. It then automatically sets up a calendar on the display. When in operation it will mow the lawn in logical 5m stripes. The Map and Mow feature removes the need to set up mowing start points or do a homing set up as you would need to do with many competitor models.
- Place and Mow: If you have any parts of the lawn that Miimo can’t reach by itself (ie. under garden furniture), you can select either 2x2 or 3x3m square and Miimo will start mowing that section from the bottom left corner.
- Rapid Reaction Bump and Lift Sensors: Miimo can sense contact, stopping the moment it touches an object or pet, turning and continuing in a different direction. It can also detect lifting or tilting, stopping the blades for absolute safety.
- Automatic Charging System: Miimo works for as long as you want. When needed, it heads off to recharge itself then gets straight back to work.
- Micro Mulching: Miimo cuts grass clippings into minute particles so they drop down through the grass and act as a fertiliser. No more walking grass through the house.
Honda products are built better to last longer. That’s why they offer you a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on their core range products, covering both parts and labour. The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule