INCLUDES 1 X L216 4.0 AH 60V BATTERY & 1 X 2.0 AMP STANDARD CHARGER
Introducing our new Hawk 43 cordless lawnmower. This 43cm wide battery mower starts at a push of a button and is ideal for someone who has a small garden (up to 300 square metres).
The Hawk 43 is really easy to manoeuvre and can be vertically stored away, reducing the amount of space usually required by a lawnmower by up to 70%¹.
Recommended to be powered by a 4.0Ah 60V** battery, this mower will have your lawn striped to perfection. And when you're done, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.
- Compatible with Toro's Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
Easily carry from storage to lawn with the integrated carry handle.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Experience a mower that starts first time, every time with the push of a button.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions.
- One-touch height-of-cut button. Choose between seven different heights (19 - 70mm) for your desired grass length.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be easily removed when the handlebars are folded in the upward position.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.