|Full Weight||475 kg|
Maximum Hose Length
|Steel Thickness (Inner Tank)||3 & 4 mm|
|Steel Thickness (Outer Tank)||3 & 4 mm|
Compact. Stackable. Super tough and U.N. approved
Used and trusted by thousands, Fuel Proof's bestselling Fuel Cubes are the perfect mobile fuel tank. Ideal for any small to medium application, these all-steel fuel tanks are British-made, 110% bunded and fully U.N. approved to transport diesel on the highway. Available in 250, 500 and 900L capacities.
Introducing Fuelcube Bunded Diesel Tanks
World-class fuel storage as standard
Highly secure and extremely hard-wearing, our Fuel Cubes are 110% bunded and fully compliant with current environmental regulations. These portable, stackable fuel tanks are U.N. approved for transporting diesel on the highway, even at their full capacity.
Fitted with an anti-vandal lockable door, complete with internal hinges and gas-strut opening, the Fuel Cube’s all-steel construction provides unrivalled strength and security. Generator flow and return pipes are fitted as standard, and complemented by a wide choice of dispensing options to match your needs exactly.
Designed for use with diesel and gas oil, the Fuel Cube is our best-selling all-purpose fuel tank. Fitted with forklift pockets and galvanised lifting eyes, it’s easy to lift and simple to stack – making it your perfect refuelling hardware for anything from small plant and machinery to groundcare tools, generators and traffic control equipment.
- 250 Litre (55 gallon) capacity
- All-steel construction for unrivalled strength and security
- U.N. approved for transporting diesel on the highway
- 110% bunded
- Fully compliant with current regulations
- Ideal for refuelling small plant and machinery, groundcare equipment, generators and traffic control equipment
- Secure lockable lid with anti-vandal door and internal hinges
- Lockable lid opens with gas strut for improved access
- Compact and stackable design.
- 4 x galvanised lifting eyes and forklift pockets for safe lifting/moving
- Fuelcube can be lifted full of fuel using the lifting eyes or forklift pockets
- Limited warranty for peace of mind
- Suitable for use with diesel and gas oil
- Pressure tested inner tank
- Fitted with strainer to remove dirt and other debris
- 2" filling point for tanker deliveries, 3" filling point for splash filling
- ½” BSP generator feed and return connections
- ¼" pressure relief valve
- ½" BSP bund drain socket
- Shot blasted to SA 2.5 and painted in 2-pack polyurethane finish
- Rotary fuel level gauge
FC010: High flow hand pump, 3m x ¾" dispensing hose, manual trigger
FC012: High flow hand pump, 3m x ¾" dispensing hose, particle filter, digital flow meter, manual trigger
FC050: 12/24V battery powered pump, 3m x ¾" dispensing hose, automatic shut-off trigger
FC051: 12/24V battery powered pump, 3m x ¾" dispensing hose, particle filter, digital flow meter, automatic shut-off trigger
- FC090: 230V mains electric pump, 3m x ¾" dispensing hose, automatic shut-off trigger
- FC091: 230V mains electric pump, 3m x ¾" dispensing hose, particle filter, digital flow meter, automatic shut-off trigger