|Cutting Width||75 cm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 390 OHV|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Working Height||3 Positions|
|Forward Speed||0 - 5 km/h|
|Reverse Speed||0 - 2 km/h|
|Theoretical Efficiency||3750 m²/h|
RUGGED AND MANOEUVRABLE
With built-in rugged reliability as standard, the new Etesia Attila AH75 pedestrian brushcutter has been designed to work in the toughest of conditions. This powerful workhorse effectively deals with clearing vegetation from a wide variety of sites – long grass, weeds, bracken and brambles on woodland paths, orchards, holiday parks, and road verges. Ease of operation and maneuverability ensure total efficiency and high output.
Introducing the Etesia Atilla AH75 Pedestrian Brushcutter
- Heavy-duty brush cutting up to Ø30 with AH75.
- Mowing on the most difficult slopes (up to 20°) thanks to the hydraulic transmission with a differential lock.
- Two idlers that can be locked without a tool for improved stability on slopes in the AH75.
- Possibility to fit two wider rear wheels as an option.
- Cutting height adjustment with three positions from the handle.
- Handle offset control from the operating position with three working positions and one transport position.
- High manoeuvrability thanks to the hydraulic transmission and three forward speeds and one reverse speed.
- Differential lock can be engaged without interrupting movement.
- All operating controls are available from the operating position for convenience and safety.
- Protection for controls and hands with the guards incorporated into the handle with a three-position adjustment facility.
- Central handle that allows easier access to low controls (parking brake, forward transmission bypass, engine starter), with full protection for cables.
- Parking brake for safe immobilisation.
- Anti-vibration rubber handles.
- Machine can be moved into vertical position to gain access to the cutter blade for maintenance and cleaning.
- Maintenance-free hydrostatic transmission with forced-air cooling, integrated expansion vessel.
- Flail blades: reversible, protect the blade transmission system, low maintenance costs.
- Rugged and reliable engines: Engine crank shaft mounted on bearings.
- The Etesia Attila AH75 is fitted with a Honda GXV 390 engine with a 75cm cutting width.
- A full two-year commercial warranty comes as standard.